Arm Marathon Foundation organizes a number of running events in Armenia throughout the year. OneRun is the first internationally held event co-organized with the Hero League. What is important to know about the run:
- International running event, which will be held in 6 countries simultaneously (Russia (in multiple cities and towns), China, Belarus, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan)
- charity event, "Hurry for Good" Foundation will be the beneficiary of the event
- aimed to promote healthy lifestyle
- aimed to promote sports tourism in Yerevan
- open to runners with all abilities, distances: 1km for kids, 5km,10km, 21km
- measured by professional timing equipment.
ONERUN AT A GLANCE
OneRun Armenia is one of the series of “OneRun” running events organized in 6 different countries - Russia, Belarus, China Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan and Armenia.
The organizers of the event are Arm Marathon Foundation, Hero League, the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports and Youth. The charity partner of the event is "Hurry for Good" Foundation.
OneRun Armenia will be held in the most picturesque part of the Yerevan city center capturing Nalbandyan, Abovyan, Teryan, Isahakyan and other major streets.
The runners will cover 5km, 10km and 21 km distances measured with precise timing equipment. There will also be a 1km kids race.
Event is open to runners of all abilities, they can choose from one of the four distances
All participants who reach the finish line will receive finisher’s medals
Absolute three winners for men and women’s in
21km, 10km, 5km and 1km kids run will get special awards.
Award winners and runners-up are identified upon finish line crossing