Arm Marathon Foundation organizes a number of running events in Armenia throughout the year. Yerevan Spring Run is the first event of the year on May 2, 2021, opening the running season. What is important to know about the run:
- fully charity event, all profit of the event will go to the Insurance Foundation for Servicemen (1000+ foundation)
- aimed to promote healthy lifestyle
- aimed to promote sports tourism
- open to runners with all abilities, distances from 1km for kids to 10km
- measured by professional timing equipment.
Yerevan Spring Run AT A GLANCE
Yerevan Spring Run is a charity running event organized in Yerevan at the end of April - beginning of May. Organizers of the event include the Arm Marathon Foundation, TriClub Yerevan, Yerevan City Administration. This year we have a new beneficiary joining our event - the Insurance Foundation for the Servicemen, all proceeds from the runners’ registrations will be donated to the Foundation.
Yerevan Spring Run is organized in one of the most beautiful parts of Yerevan, Hrazdan River Gorge. 5km, 10km and Relay runs are measured with precise timing equipment.
The event is open to runners of all abilities, they can choose from one of the four distances:
- 11km kids run - for children up to 12 years old (children under 7 years must be accompanied by parents)
- 5km - for runners 13 years old and older
- 10km - for runners 16 years old and older
- 4*2,5km Relay run - team run, for runners 13 years old and older
In 2021 we will organize the Yerevan Spring Run together with the Insurance Foundation for Servicemen. The foundation was established to provide stable, equal compensation for the well-being of fallen, missing, and disabled soldiers and their families while defending the homeland borders. The Foundation’s resources are collected from mandatory monthly payments of taxpayers in Armenia and Artsakh (based on the amount of income), as well as from voluntary donations received all over the world.