Arm Marathon Foundation organizes a number of running events in Armenia throughout the year. Inecobank Yerevan Spring Run is the first event of the year on April, 2023, opening the running season. What is important to know about the run:
- fully charity event, all profit of the event will go "Armenian Mothers" charity NGO
- aimed to promote healthy lifestyle
- aimed to promote sports tourism
- open to runners with all abilities, distances from 1km for kids to 10km
- measured by professional timing equipment.
Inecobank Yerevan Spring Run at a glance
Inecobank Yerevan Spring Run is a charity running event organized in Yerevan at the end of April - beginning of May. Organizers of the event include the Arm Marathon Foundation, TriClub Yerevan, Yerevan City Administration. This year our charity partner is "Armenian Mothers" Charity NGO. All proceeds from runners' registration will be directed to charity cause
Inecobank Yerevan Spring Run is organized in one of the most beautiful parts of Yerevan, Hrazdan River Gorge. 5km, 10km and Relay runs are measured with precise timing equipment.
The event is open to runners of all abilities, they can choose from one of the four distances:
- 1km kids run - for children up to 12 years old (children under 7 years must be accompanied by parents)
- 5km - for runners 13 years old and older
- 10km - for runners 16 years old and older
- 4*2,5km Relay run - team run, for runners 13 years old and older
Inecobank Yerevan Spring Run supports “Armenian Mothers” Charity NGO.
"Armenian Mothers" Charitable NGO has been supporting children with disabilities and their families since 2012 by providing rehabilitation therapies, special property and equipment. The organization also implements various social programs, supporting mothers in vulnerable families with children having disabilities to obtain a profession and necessary items, creating an opportunity to provide them with employment and a stable income.