Arm Marathon Foundation organizes a number of running events in Armenia throughout the year. Yerevan Marathon is the main event of the series, with the largest number of participants from Armenia and abroad. Important information about the run :
- Supports charities, runners can contribute to selected charities and make social impact
- Aimed to promote healthy lifestyle in Armenia
- Aimed to promote sports tourism in Armenia
- Open to runners with all abilities, distances from 1km for kids to 42 km
- Measured by MyLaps professional timing equipment
- Precisely measured and certified with AIMS (21,1km distance), pending certification for 42,2km
YEREVAN MARATHON AT A GLANCE
Yerevan Marathon is an annual long-distance running event organized in Yerevan, capital of Armenia, and is the successor of Yerevan Half Marathon organized in 2015, 2016 and 2017. Since 2018 the race also includes a full marathon distances, as well as the shorter distances.
Yerevan Marathon is organized by Arm Marathon Foundation, Yerevan City Administration and TriClub multisport club.
The Marathon starts in the very center of Yerevan, near Republic square. Route takes runners through beautiful central streets of Yerevan and to Hrazdan River gorge, later returning to start location.
The Half Marathon route is precisely measured and certified by AIMS. Marathon route awaits certification. All runner results are measure with precise timing equipment.
Event is open to runners of all abilities, they can choose from one of the four distances
All participants who reach the finish line will receive finisher’s medals
Absolute three winners for men and women’s in
42km, 21km, 12km, 5km and 1km kids run will get special awards.
Award winners and runners-up are identified upon finish line crossing
Age group winners in each distance will be awarded with certificate.
Each age group awardees are determined based on
chip time. Awards will be given in age group categories: